Company competencies and services
Area of business
- Identify and resolve critical issues to obtain company or product approval from the Danish Medicines Agency.
- Advice and operational support for cultivation, processing and distribution in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Clarify questions about import and export of medical cannabis.
Description of products and services
- Quality and regulatory consulting services for the medicinal cannabis industry.
- Assistance before, during and after inspection by the Danish Medicines Agency.
- Establishment of quality systems that ensure consistent and high product quality.
- Design and validation of production facilities that fully comply with regulatory requirements.
- Optimize work processes and improve business performance of medical cannabis companies.
- Training and courses that strengthen company and employee understanding and knowledge of legislation, including regulatory requirements for cultivation and processing of medical cannabis.
Experience with assisting foreign establishments in Denmark
- Advise for pharmaceutical cannabis companies on quality and regulatory issues relating to cultivation, processing and distribution of medical cannabis.
- Operational support for establishment of quality systems and design of production processes in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Identify and solve critical issues in medical cannabis companies prior to inspection by the Danish Medicines Agency.
- Assist management during inspection by the Danish Medicines Agency and follow-up.
Company presence in Denmark
Herlev (near Copenhagen). Delivering solutions for customers all over Zealand and Fyen.
In which countries is your company represented
Denmark and USA
Danish and English